Friday, April 25

Wow! I've been playing around with blogger today, and I think I've finally gotten the layout looking like I want. I may tweak it a little more over time, but it generally suits me. I am so happy with my header! Aren't the colors fab? They are from Misty Cato's Sweet Summer Song Kit. The colors are so beautiful. I had a hard time choosing between a mellow kit, or a go get 'em kit (my other thought was to use Misty's new Clash kit). I decided, for now, to use the mellow kit. (And yes, I did email Misty and get the okay to use her kit for my header. She totally rocks!) The alpha is Paper Baggin' It by Scarlet Heels Media and the font is DJB Lindy by Darcy Baldwin (available at thedigichick.com)








Before I go, I just wanted to show you my most recent layout. I just made it onto a CT for a Fab New designer (Green Elephant Designs). This kit has got to be my favorite! It's called Felicia's Monkey Love. I totally love the fun colors and the clip art in it!


First, the kit:









And now, my totally awesome layout -




This picture was taken at the beginning of April when we took my cutie patootie daughter, Patty, to Reid Park Zoo in Tucson. This was the monkey cage. There were 3 monkeys in the cage, two of them were a bit older and one must have been a teenager from all the showing of he was doing. LOL! I thought it was hilarious that while the teenage monkey was showing off, the other two monkeys just kept shaking their heads. It was cracking me up! :)


Credits: Green Elephant Designs "Felicia's Monkey Love Kit"; Template

2 comments:

Tiffani K said...

love that monkey page! I am right fond of monkeys and have scrapped a page or two of pictures of them!

Yours Truly said...

Such a cute page. I always love the apes and the monkeys - my favorites!