Wednesday, May 14

Wow! I have just finished putting together some AWESOME bracket album pages for my mother in law for Mother's day (yeah, I know... just a bit late, lol.) I was so excited about how quickly and easily this came together for me. I used Phoenix Design's Spring Shower Bracket Album and made a couple more myself (to many pictures to get in, lol.) from the matching kit and alpha. Here's what I came up with:

Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I love how they came out, and I think my mother in law will like them too! :) This is basically just a time line of my dd from birth till now. Thanks for stopping by and looking!

Credits: Phoenix Designs Spring Shower Bracket Album Quick Pages ; Spring Shower Kit ; Font is Lily Paige from Allie Hoopes

5 comments:

RachelV said...

Those are great layouts! Your dd is so cute! I bet the album will be loved so much!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE album!! great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this album turned out fabulous! Your mother in law is going to LOVE it!

*sarahm172* said...

wow, very nice pages

Anonymous said...

I think your mother in law will love them too! What a great brag book this bracket album is!