I'm happy today mostly because it's Friday (and who doesn't love Friday's?). This Friday just happens to be date night! YEAH for date night! We are in a babysitting co-op with friends twice a month. :) It sure is nice to get out and not worry about paying for the babysitter!! Of course, still not sure what we're going to do, but it will probably include a nice dinner out. I'm also happy that tax season here in the U.S. is over. Am sooooo tired of hearing about it, lol (I got mine done in February, so didn't have that stress this week!) But, most of all, I'm excited about Scrapmuss' new kit, "Happy to be". Take a look at it (image is linked to her store so that you can check it out closer):
and here are my brag book pages for the blog train and the pages I did with them (link is after previews):You’ve come from Meggan in St. Louis, Missouri now you are off to Leslie in Provo, Utah
Enjoy the rest of the wonderful brag book pages! I know I will!
Andrea M.
aka PattysMom28



1 comment:
Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 25, 2009. Thanks again.
Post a Comment