Wow! I Can't believe it! I'm on a FABULOUS new creative team (after being dormant for awhile). I'm now creating for Scrapmuss Designs at Scrap Matters. If you haven't seen her stuff, you have to check out some of her kits (images linked):
And watch out, because tomorrow, she's putting a new kit into her store. Here's a little sneak peek for you: And don't forget to come back tomorrow and hop on the blog train!!
Just a bit about me - I'm a 34 year old SAHM to a beautiful 3 1/2 year old daughter, Patty. I have been married to my sweetheart, Ashley, for 9 1/2 years. We are currently living in Maryland near Washington D.C.. My favorite past times are digital scrapbooking and rubber stamping. I also enjoy blurfing, playing computer games, rough housing with my daughter, and cuddling with my hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment