LOL - I'm such a point hog at SSD - Here is my blog post for the SSD From our Blog to yours.
My Favorite birthday year had to be the year I turned 26. I had just gotten married and had the promise of a brand new life with a family. :) A very happy time to be me. It is also the year that we moved from Arizona to Illinois (the first time I'd ever lived outside of Arizona!) What a fun year that was!!! :)
Tuesday, July 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great topic! My favorite year would be when I was 21 because I had gotten married too. I also graduated from college, got my first house, and had my first baby...all in the same year! I was crazy
Hi Andrea! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. I really apprecite the website tips. I especially love the Deal Seeking Mom site - I have taken advantage of some of the great deals she has listed. Thanks so much for passing that along.
Hey Andrea,
I had just gotten married when I was 26 too! That was also my favorite year. Seems like that was the year that I actually realized that I was an "adult." lol. I've never actually realized adulthood though! I'm a total kid!!
Thanks for the sweet blog comment. You must be reading my mind! I'm actually right in the middle of a pumpkin patch kit right now. Got anything you want included? Let me know! :0)
Kristin
Oh, goodness. You need a new blog post!
I'm late in replies to my blog, but I'm glad you enjoy the Bible Bits. I get a lot of response to them.
Post a Comment